Case Coordinator (DSO) - Full Arch
Case Coordinator (DSO) Full Arch - Atlanta Georgia
The Company: Integrity Dental Services is a full-service dental laboratory, with locations in Atlanta, Georgia, LaGrange, Georgia, and Scottsdale Arizona. Our focus is on Quality, Value, and superior Customer Support. We are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists, their staff and other team members. We are looking for determined, high energy, well-organized individuals for the position of Case Coordinator (DSO) – Full Arch to join our growing company. We are willing to train the right candidate.
Number of Available Positions: 1
Department: Full Arch
- High School Diploma or equivalent – bachelors or above is a plus
- Dental experience is preferred
- Knowledge of dental materials, terminology, and techniques is a plus
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional quality standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with customers and other internal departments
- MS Office suite skills (outlook, word, and excel)
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to stand for extended hours and lift weight up to 20 lbs.
- CDT Certification is a plus
- This position reports to the Customer Success Manager
- Understanding of complex cases
- Read and interpret customer requests on Rx
- Communication with customers on each case
- Ability to collaborate with other team members for optimal results and enhance customer and patient satisfaction from the role
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivated
- Dental Laboratory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous professional experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working hours
- Health Care Plans
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Investments in the latest technology
Integrity Dental Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Want to know more about Integrity Dental Services?
Send us a message to learn more about our services, company or just to say hi! We’d love to chat!