Data Entry and Logistics Coordinator
Data Entry and Logistics Coordinator (Part Time)
The Company: Integrity Dental Services is a full-service dental laboratory, with locations in Atlanta, LaGrange and Scottsdale, Az. Our focus is on Quality, Value, and superior Customer Support. We are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists, their staff and other team members. We are looking for determined, high energy, well-organized individuals for the position of Data Entry and Logistics Coordinator to join our growing company.
Number of Available Positions: 1
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of dental materials, terminology, and techniques is preferred.
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional quality standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to stand for extended hours and lift weight up to 20 lbs.
- Read prescriptions and specifications of the unit to be altered or produced for quality control
- Manage and update casework that enters and exits the removable department
- Enhances dental laboratory reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Read and interpret customer requests and demonstrate the ability to ensure quality and consistency within the role.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members for optimal results and customer and patient satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivated
- Dental Laboratory: 1 year (minimum preferred)
- Data Entry Experience: 1 year (minimum preferred)
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Investments in the latest technology
Integrity Dental Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Want to know more about Integrity Dental Services?
Send us a message to learn more about our services, company or just to say hi! We’d love to chat!