CAD/Digital Designers- Scottsdale, Arizona
CAD Designer – Seeking determined, high energy, and well-organized individuals
The Company: Integrity Dental Services is a full-service dental laboratory, with locations in Atlanta, Georgia, LaGrange, Georgia and Scottsdale Arizona. Our focus is on Quality, Value, and superior Customer Support. We are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists, their staff and other team members. We are looking for determined, high energy, well-organized individuals for the position of CAD Designer to join our growing company. We will train the right candidate, even without dental experience, although experience is preferred.
Number of Available Positions: 3
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of previous experience in relevant field or dental environment
- Knowledge of dental materials, terminology, and techniques
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional quality standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent hand/eye coordination
- Ability to stand for extended hours and lift weight up to 20 lbs.
- CDT Certification is a plus
- Designing any kind of Crown and Bridge, Implants and/or Removable solutions for our customers.
- Design Crown and Bridge, Implants and Digital denture cases utilizing Exocad (preferred) and/or 3Shape Design Software
- Advanced understanding of complex cases
- Read and interpret customer requests and demonstrate the ability to design dental restorations to requested specifications
- Ability to collaborate with other team members for optimal results and customer and patient satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Dental Digital Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Laboratory: 1 year (Preferred)
- 3Shape or Exocad: 5 years (Minimum)
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working hours
- Health Care Plans
- 401k Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Investments in the latest technology
Integrity Dental Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Want to know more about Integrity Dental Services?
Send us a message to learn more about our services, company or just to say hi! We’d love to chat!