Our Implant Restorations
Working with Integrity for your Implant and Full Arch makes sense, here’s why.
- We have over one hundred years of experience between our technicians that work with implants.
- We have an unmatched digital workflow on full arch and single implant crowns that allows you to communicate with us without taking a single impression.
- We have some of the best designers and ceramists under our roof that will work with you to achieve desired results for your patient.
- We have direct lines of communication for you to our management and executive team.
- We stand behind our work. Our zirconia is warrantied for life through our Infinity warranty.
Send us your next case; we will take care of the rest.
- We fabricate everything here in the United States.
- We have specialists in every department to speak to directly about your case.
- We use only the best products for all of your prosthetic needs.
- We mill everything in-house, allowing us to complete things faster in particular circumstances.
- Our communication and quality are well above the industry standard.
- We stand behind our products. All zirconia products have a lifetime warranty from crown and bridge to full arch hybrids.
- We do what’s best for you and your client. It’s in our name.
Consultation, Key Photos and Preliminary Impressions
• After going through options with the patient and treatment is accepted, preliminary impressions and photos are taken to be provided to the lab
• Your main photos will be as follows:
• 1. Profile Right 2. Profile left 3. Full Smile 4. Retracted 5. Exaggerated Smile 6. Repose. With the digital workflow, these photos are needed for the accuracy of designs.
• Preliminary Scans for lab evaluation
Full Arch Zirconia
We use only premium Zirconia discs that are supplied from Zubler USA. Each Zirconia disk is 1200 MPA for the most durable restoration for our dentists and patients. In addition, the Zirconia we use has a translucent appearance that provides patients with a more natural match to their existing teeth.
Milled Titanium Bars
We use medical-grade Type 5 Eli titanium for its CAD/CAM milled titanium bars. A titanium bar is fabricated for an implant-supported prosthesis. Usually, the bar is wrapped in resin and teeth to achieve a hybrid restoration.
We use only premium PMMA discs that are supplied from Zubler USA. Each PMMA disc offers 150 MPA for the most durable restorations for our dentists and patients. PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) is a synthetic resin characterized by its strength, high density, and excellent abrasion resistance.
Implant Supported Bridge
We offer multiple different types of implant crowns. An implant-supported height is a dental prosthesis that replaces a missing tooth by inserting an artificial titanium root (dental implant) and attaching an artificial tooth to the dental implant. Usually, the crown can be either cemented or screw-retained—either titanium or zirconia abutment.
Encode Crown and Abutment
The BellaTek Encode Impression System provides optimized solutions to clinicians by eliminating the need for implant level impressions, which streamlines the treatment process for the surgeon, restorative clinician, and laboratory. In addition, patients have a better experience and a beautiful aesthetic outcome.