Internships with Integrity Dental Services
The Company: Integrity Dental Services is a full-service, national dental laboratory, with locations in Atlanta, Scottsdale, LaGrange, and Kansas City. Our focus is on Quality, Value, and superior Customer Support. We are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists, their staff, and other team members.
– High school diploma/GED is required
– 1+ years of employment of experience is a plus
– Excellent customer service and leadership skills
– Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
– Excellent computer and typing skills with modern digital tools understanding
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to the latest technology
Integrity Dental Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Want to know more about Integrity Dental Services?
Send us a message to learn more about our services, company or just to say hi! We’d love to chat!